If you have a general comment or query about public involvement in medical research, please contact us using the form below.

  • Please copy the letters

Patients, Carers and the Public

If you live in or near the Thames Valley – in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire or surrounding counties (see Our Region) – and you wish to be involved in medical research, please go to our online registration page.

Register Interest Online →


If you want to post an opportunity for public involvement and partnership, please go to our Post a Project page.

Post a Project Online →